Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Welcome To The World Emma!

I forgot to mention the fact that I'm now an Aunt. Not officially, but an unofficial one.

Matt and Jenn (my very close friend) had their first bundle of joy Monday morning at 11:57. Emma Faith arrived safe and sound weighing in at 7lbs. 3 1/2 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. She has the cutest black hair and an adorable nose according to Momma Jenn. I had a message waiting from Jenn that evening that "Aunt Beth" finally had a niece. I received pictures of her via email late Monday night and she's definitely a cutie. I can't wait to hold her.

So congradulations Matt and Jenn, along with Uncle Travis, Grandma Glenda, and Grandpa Lloyd. As well as the rest of the family which is too lengthy to mention here. And thanks Jenn for letting me have the chance to spoil Emma rotten, and to be an adopted aunt. Get some rest!

No comments: