Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Carpal Tunnel In The Making

To add another brighter note to the day, because my last post was in fact supposed to be happy, anyway, I got a job! YAY! I will be working 5 days a week for 16 hours total at Josten's. They make class rings, yearbooks, and the like. I will be an order processor. In other words, I get to type orders into a computer. It pays VERY well though, it's good hours, and I don't have to work on the weekends! YAY! It took some patience, and I still have to pass the drug test, not that I'm worried about that, but I finally got the job. I don't start for another 12 days, but that's ok.

God takes such good care of me, and I'm so glad I can trust Him even when I don't see Him taking care of me. I just wanted to share that piece of good news with you. Now just pray that I don't get Carpal Tunnel. Oh and Mom, thanks for making me learn to type.

No comments: