Thursday, August 12, 2004

Wait, check her pulse! Yep, she's still tickin'.

No, I have not been lost into the abyss of those who blog for about a week and then we never hear from them again.

I've been buried up to my neck (figuretively speaking of course) in faith-promise cards, and kept busy trying to keep the "DJ's" in line.
Well, in reality, Sharathon for KBHW is going great. We're not up to where we'd like to be as far as a monetary total, but God is good. He always provides. I've had the chance to be on-air twice thus far and had great fun. We've disconnected the internet line at the station in order for people to call in on that line, so I'm at a friend's house mooching off of her computer.

I've had plenty of adventures the last 3 days however. I have a great story of tragedy to fill you in on, but alas, it will have to wait.

Oh, and I'd like to add that it's a little disheartening to be pouring out my thoughts so often, and to be greeted with, "O Comments".
Talk dear friends! I know you have plenty to say!

No comments: