Friday, August 06, 2004

The Stuff Fridays Are Made Of

I sit here in my rather chilly air-conditioned studio and wish longingly for a window for which to look out of. I have spent some time in the great outdoors already this morning, and it was wonderful. It is currently a gorgeous, that's right gorgeous 73 degrees outside. The sun is shining radiantly and making it a beautiful Friday indeed.

I feel the need to follow up my last somewhat serious, and very long post with a refreshing quick little post about the beauty of life.

I am currently playing what could be the most fun Christian song out there. "Cartoons" by Chris Rice. I love it. It matches my mood and the day. It's a fun just great song full of great imitations of cartoon characters singing Hallelujah's.
I have a lunch to enjoy with a friend. Which basically involves a lot of surprise and fun. There's a book sale going on at the library which for me is a great draw. And for the first time in 10 days (Count 'em TEN) I do not have to waitress today. It's all about perspective, and today, I choose to look through rose-colored albeit somewhat foggy colored glasses.

This is indeed the stuff Fridays are made of.

No comments: