Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh Little Blog Life

In my rebellion against Facebook (Yes I still check it everyday, I'm just not updating my status much or saying much) I've decided I should blog more. It's a better venue for expressing my thoughts in bulk anyway.

Therefore, I'm trying to decide if I should do a few weekly "features" like many popular bloggers do. Now, I don't pretend to have a large readership, in fact if anyone besides my husband, Mom, and best friend read this I'm thankful. :)

But I do think it could be fun and helpful to have some "accountability" if you will with my posts. In fact it may inspire me to start some projects, like organizing, learning to sew, dusting. :)

I don't want to do anything I won't stick with however. I hate not finishing stuff and I'd rather not commit to something than do it a week or two and then just stop.


So, if anyone's reading this, what would you like to discuss or read about? Parenting? HA! Cleaning out my closets? Learning to sew (better)? Deleting Facebook "Friends"? Let me know!



This is corn from our garden 2 years ago...Good marriage analogy? One of you straight and orderly the other a bit crazy and haphazard? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just keep doing what you are doing, your blogs are always a good mix of entertaining, insightful, or good ways to stay updated on your life! -tracy

rose preston said...

I love you blogs It would be fun to read about how to Sew and other things. Iam now working at the nut shack that I shared with you when Janelle got married so I am learning how to make nuts taste good