Sunday, August 21, 2011

Retract That TWICE

Almost within minutes of posting my retraction yesterday, I went to put some clothes in the washer and thought there was something a bit off. On closer investigation, our washer wasn't spinning. UGH. When I youtubed how to take the thing apart and we got a closer look, we also discovered why it was leaking. Grrr. But no answers to the spinning problem. We're currently doing what we don't know how to fix it, but it's pretty hopeless 'cause we know nothing, obviously.

So, as we try to find a "new/used" machine, I better clip some more coupons. I have no idea how we're going to pay for this. I was freaking out yesterday trying to figure out how to pay rent. Now...well, I guess that's why we have an emergency fund. But here's the thing, there's no way to refund that. So if we use it, it's gone. Okay, deep breath.

Actually, in church this morning we may have an answer. I also sent out a Craig's List inquiry and hope to hear back. God is still in control. Can I get an AMEN?

In other news, tomorrow my dear husband turns, well, old. Way older than me. So we've made a kayaking date with friends who love our son too. It'll be fun on the beach and the lake. I'm so thankful for my sweetheart and for his, ahem, maturity.

No comments: