Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Technology

I've moved into the 21st century, technologically speaking that is.


I now own a cool phone thanks to a dear friend, and a cool laptop thanks to my parents wisdom. And no, it's not a Mac. My budget and conscience said no. But it's still cool. And fast, I can actually upload photos quickly. What does this mean for you? More pictures of Levi of course!! :)


Here's my adorable boy eating popcorn and an apple in his high chair. And yes, he was nawing on a whole apple, because he wanted to I guess. And he didn't choke I promise.




In other news, Levi's been running a high temp all week. I am so thankful for smart nurses who are my family/friends! Also for ibprofen. I actually didn't realize he was old enough for it yet, so again, smart people. And it seems today he's doing better so far. It seems that way anyway. Evenings have been the worst so far, so we'll wait and see. It's such an experience. With Levi's history of respitory junk and many, many, MANY Dr.'s visits, it's hard not to freak out when he seems even a litle bit sick. But I'm learning to relax and trust. Which is hard, very hard.

It's such a balance between being a responsible parent and over-reacting. On the one hand I don't want to ignore his symptoms and endanger him more. On the other, if it's just a virus and a sniffle, I don't want to go running up dr.'s bills. (no offense docs, but you are rather spendy.)
So, your prayers are always appreciated. Because we need them, and grace, and wisdom.

Side Note for the day: My previous rant at the IRS was a bit much, and factually incorrect, as pointed out by my dear friend who has been keeping me sane in all the tax jumble. So Sara, the IRS isn't all bad, and I appreciate all your help! :)

See you soon friends! I'll be posting more now I hope, since it doesn't take an hour...

No comments: