Friday, February 25, 2011

Time Changes Everything

I wish it didn't, but it does. Time can heal and make things better, it can also pull apart and make things harder. Like marriage. Like me. And my husband.


This is my husband at various stages of our marriage...like the gotee? Me too...can't convince him to do it again.














And here's my husband at his happiest. Outside and Active.





I've changed that man. God has changed him for the better, but I've had my hand at making him different too, not all good.

I love him, I wish I could always act like it. It scares me who I'd be without him.

He's looking a bit older and more gray lately. My old/baby faced man. I guess stress does that to you. So does life.



He's also pretty much the best Daddy ever.

I love you Andrew Mark. Always and Forever.

No comments: