Friday, October 08, 2010

Of Diapers and Papers...

Levi's had an ear infection for several weeks now. We're on a stronger antibiotic which is causing some fun diaper issues. So for now we're letting our FuzziBunz have a break and using some good 'ole disposables. So I'm digging through the massive paper pile on my desk searching for coupons. I HATE buying diapers but I'm incredibly thankful for the option to just throw out the mess. It also convicts me to clean this huge paper pile. But it seems that as soon as I do, more things just show up. Recycler I'm not apparently. Considering my dad works for a paper mill, perhaps I'm just keeping him employed.

In other news, it's supposed to be 82 degrees here in this great Northern state today. I'm a little depressed. Once it gets cold, I'm all geared up for Fall. And now, suddenly, it's Summer again. I'm a little frustrated with the Bi-Polar weather. I know, I'm the only one. Maybe I'll hang some clothes on the line in thanks for the weather. That oughta brighten the day as I dry my sweaters and sweatshirts outside. Ugh, there's something wrong with this picture.

No comments: