Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lessons...

Some lessons I'm learning right now:

~God's Faithfullness is AMAZING!! Just so you know, this baby is a huge blessing and just a miracle.

~My son has discovered his tongue...He's been clicking it for weeks but now doing awesome things with it. It's pretty stinkin' funny.

~Drinking Coke every morning is not going to help me not gain a million pounds with this baby. But oh how it makes my tummy feel better. Right now, none in the house and I'm going to try to keep it that way.

~Every pregnancy is different but some scary similarities too. This one seems more extreme sickness wise.

~If God wants us to have a girl, I need to start preparing my heart NOW for that.
(Just to clarify, a girl would be awesome, but we think it would be fun to have 2 boys first, especially since they'll be so close. And frankly, girls scare me.)

~That I need to control my tears and hormones even though they are abundant and treacherous. That lady who brought me to tears in Wal-Mart? Should have ignored her and just thought of joyful things...

~God is upholding me every day.

No comments: