Monday, August 31, 2009

Moping Monday

Normally I love Mondays, weird I know, but usually they are the one full day off I have "alone" with my husband. Not today, he's filling in for someone at work tonight so I'm alone and realizing how spoiled I am to be able to have a complete day with him normally. Plus I'm tired and feeling emotional so I really just miss him and want to cry about it. Instead I'll get ready for bed and be thankful I get him to myself tomorrow evening. Well myself and the whole Metrodome. Yep, we're finally making it to another Twins game. Gotta say farewell to the Dome as the commercials say. Plus it's Caribou Coffee night at the Dome tomorrow so we got cheap tickets and will hopefully have a great time. The dog (Dexter) is going to the baby-sitters for the night, where he's sure to be spoiled a plenty. It'll be a late night with the drive back, but will be fun to have my hubby to myself in the car for the 4-hour round trip. Cancel that, I'll probably sleep the whole time... :-)

No comments: