Thursday, September 03, 2009

Not quite what I expected...

Today is my day off in the "middle of the week". My doctor restricted me to working 4 days a week after all the drama with the baby a while ago, and really, it's much appreciated! I really do need a day to rest up, it does me and the baby good. That's what I planned today, some coffee with an amazing friend, some lunch, some errand running, a walk with the dog, a nap, and maybe some cleaning out of the office/baby's room. Except since I'm pregnant I've seemed to lost my mind and totally forgot that I was supposed to go to a surprise birthday lunch. Which thankfully, I was reminded about at coffee so I still got to go. Except then my whole schedule was thrown off 2 hours and all I've got done on my list is the coffee, lunch out, and errand running. And it's almost supper time! grrr.... Maybe I will just go take that nap and worry about it all later. Because really, that's the point of today, to rest up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for starting to blog again. I love to read them.
Aunt Karla