Friday, August 28, 2009

P.S.

An additional thought from the last post, I am so, So, SO thankful that this baby is due in the middle of winter and that I live in a cold state.
Several reasons: 1. I hate sleeveless shirts, and therefore am so thankful I don't have to be 8 months pregnant in the middle of the summer. 2. I would much rather have to bundle up than wear more summer clothes. 3. Sweatshirts really do accentuate and make a pregnant belly even cuter. 4. Winter clothes, so much more forgiving than summer lack of clothes.
That's all, purely selfish, fleshly, and shallow reasons, but I like it nonetheless. And it's certainly not hurting my feelings any that it's going to barely break 60 degrees tomorrow so I can already break out the sweatshirts that make me feel cute and pregnant. So for all you summer lovers, sorry, this is Minnesota, I was born and raised here, and yes, some of us actually love the cold. Not the 40 below nonsense, but 0-70 degrees doesn't hurt my feelings any.

No comments: