Friday, October 08, 2004

Animated, Presidential, and Easy Mac.

It's been a wonderful last 24 hours. I even have the blisters to prove it. Last evening we did indeed wander around in the dark chasing each other for over an hour. Chasing people through the dark and drinking weird milk and water concoctions when captured was involved. It was great fun followed up with great s'mores, testimonies, and singing around the campfire. I then had a Heartbeat for Missions meeting followed up by an all girls dorm meeting. During which we had a fire drill which was not the most fun for me. Stemming back to the actual fire that happened in the girls dorm when I worked in New York. But that was completed and we all got free late lights because of it.

Today was the annual Campus Service Day. Which means no classes and lots of blisters for me from raking lots of leaves. We had fun though. After work I spent all evening in the Student Center/Coffee Shop which is now known as the "Pillsbury Perk". No comment from me on the name by the way. We watched "Ice Age" and then the Presidential Debate and then "Finding Nemo". In my thinking Presidential debates must be bookended with animation. It was a good debate, and I didn't go nuts with politics. It was good to be watching it with people from my logic class and some guys who actually have their heads on straight. I'm still not getting into politics, but it was definitely good to take a break from my disgust of politics to learn some more about the election. And I'm still sticking with my original vote. Although I am tempted to write in Mr. Hudson (My Logic teacher) as my vote for president.

And so now it is my designated time for bed since we do not have lights out tonight. I'm planning on being burried in books and my bed for the rest of the weekend because I'm way far behind in reading. So have a wonderful weekend and if I need a break to enjoy writing I will try to fill you in on my umm reading. So it won't be that interesting. Oh well. Good-night! Sleep tight! And don't underestimate the goodness of "Easy Mac".

No comments: