Thursday, September 01, 2011

Cuteness

To lighten things a little bit around here, let me share these cute faces:

Notice the toy drape OVER his arm. Someone was ready for naptime before Mommy was apparently.

And a duck foot will take the place of Nuky I guess.

Below was an attempt at lunch. He was having none of it. But he was pretty dang cute in the process



That's all the cuteness for now, mainly because we've been having a somewhat rough week discipline wise. Some days you really feel like 2 steps forward, about 5 steps back. Diligence huh?

One disgusting moment of laughter for all of you strong stomached folks. Levi came and found me late last week and kept saying "goss, gooosss" (translation: Gross) I asked him what was "gross" and he just kept saying it. I did what any smart Mommy would do, I told him to go tell Daddy. Which he did. As I followed him into the room just as Andy swung him up onto the bed, I realized what was "gooosss". Poop, running all down his leg. Caught him just before he hit the sheets. Whew...Should learn to listen to the kid huh?

No comments: