Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Our Home

Andy and I have finally entered a little farther into the technology age and bought a digital camera, so you might see more pictures here in the future. For now, here are a few quick snapshots of our home and us of course. :-)

Okay, so this on the left is our living room and the door into our bedroom. There's not usually a bicycle in our living room, but Andy's been replacing his tires (for the past week) so that's an added feature. Below is Andy in our bathroom, which is off the kitchen.

To the left is the view of the kitchen and back door from the living room, the bathroom is past the fridge and to the left. And that's about it, it's small, but we like it. :-) It's definitely home now. It's nicer to be in this apartment because of the windows in the living room and there isn't a wall between the kitchen and living room, which is nice to have it all open. P.S. That rose on the coutner is from my wonderful husband just so you know. :-) He's pictured again down below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, Beth, I know we haven't talked in FOREVER, but I just came across an email you sent last year after you got engaged and you listed this site, so I thought I would check it out. I love all the wedding pictures - you're so beautiful! It's kind of weird seeing you all married now because I've only ever known you as my little STCer! lol Ok, so I just wanted to say hi and leave you my website - www.myspace.com/samfrueh
Hope to hear from you soon!!
Sammie