Thursday, August 03, 2006

Finally, Wedding Photos


Alright, so I have finally remembered to bring discs to the library to post some wedding photos. Not quite sure how to do it since it's been a while, but I'll try. Hope you enjoy!

So this is the best picture of all, the first kiss as husband and wife. It didn't seem all that long, but it must have been because everyone started laughing. :-)














The one on the left is the groom ( now my wonderful hubby Andy!) Waiting at the front of the church. Stuff was kind of chaotic at the back of the church before I walked down the aisle so I was about halfway down before I remembered to look at him. :-) It was sure worth it when I did though.

So here's me, probably tired of smiling already, but I love looking at the pictures, and realizing how unstressed I was about picking out a dress. I literally said "This one will work" and now looking at the pictures I realize that I loved the dress, it was perfect.



This one is the happy couple at the front of the church. It was so funny because the florist freaked out about 2 days before the wedding because her supplier had sent her the wrong shade of pink gerber daisies. I didn't really care, I wanted some shade of hot pink, some shade of soft pink and white, so I thought they were beautiful. definitely not cumbersome to carry.










No comments: