Thursday, August 03, 2006

More Wedding Photos

Okay, the last post posted without too many problems, so I'll try some more photos. If you haven't though, go down and look at the others first. These will be in random order, but hopefully you enjoy them anyway.

This happens to be my mom's favorite photo of me, it's just as we're getting ready to leave and I'm telling everyone good-bye. I really felt as joyful as I look. It's neat because my mom is in the background, and I look so much like her at my age.








Anybody from Pillsbury will appreciate this photo. This is Andy's dad, my dad, and our serious Bible prof. Mr. Hudson all sporting "Frostbite Farm" baseball hats. That's my dad's farm, and this cracks me up.









This is Andy and I with His mom and dad and sister who was a bridesmaid.










This is Andy and I with his entire family that was there.











Here are all my girls and myself. The 4 colors were so much fun to do, especially with decorating. So left to right, back row is Jenn (Maitron of Honor), Tracy (Maid of Honor) Myself (the bride), Janelle (Andy's sister and bridesmaid), Anne (bridesmaid).
Second row is Andrea in pink and Abigail in purple (Jr. Bridesmaids). The little flower girls are Ryan and Emma. They were adorable!.






This picture I think is so cute! I was fixing my dad's tie for him while Emma (flower girl) watched. :-) It was fun seeing my dad in a tux.









Here's Andy helping me into our "Honeymoon Car" Which was my parents very nice Toyota with A/C, sunroof, leather seats. It was a surprise to me after losing my car (it was stolen by my brother to decorate) finding our luggage and generally just wanting to get out of there. It's a fun memory though. :-)





This is my car, which we were supposed to take on our honeymoon until my brother and uncle stole it from the hiding spot. Andy saw it at the church before we left, I didn't obviously.













One of the many enjoyable kisses at the reception. :-)









The new husband and wife getting ready to leave, for the first time. Boy did they all get me after a missing car, a vehicle switch, some quick decorating, we finally left again! ;-) Off to the honeymoon on the beautiful Gunflint Trail.










Here are my dad and I walking down the aisle, he had to hold me back! I always walk to fast and if he hadn't been walking slow I would have been down that aisle in no time flat. :-) I had a cute boy to meet down there after all.










This photo is after we were pronounced man and wife and Mr. and Mrs. Andy, we walked back down the aisle to the theme from "MacGyver" We were definitely 80's children! We love that show and it was something fun we watched together when we were dating, so it seemed so appropriate.

No comments: