Thursday, August 03, 2006

The last of the wedding photos


Alright, I'm getting sick of posting photos, so these will be it for now, Hope they help all of you who couldn't make it, we really did miss you!


This is probably my favorite photo of Andy and I, we're outside, which we love, and the look on my face says I adore my husband, and his is filled with love. Pretty perfect.















This is the entire wedding party right before the flower girls got sent home to take a nap before the wedding.










This is Andy with his guys: back row left to right: Jay, Ryan, my brother Caleb were the groomsmen, Alex my nephew was the ringbearer, front row is Tom and Andy, Tom was the best man.

This is the entire wedding party right before the flower girls got sent home to take a nap before the wedding.




Our wedding cake! I love gerber daisies.



















This is Andy and I with my parents, grandparents, brother, sister-in-law, and nephew.











This is Andy and I with all of my extended family that were there. And that wasn't even half of them! I have a huge family. :-)











This is Andy and I with my Grandma Hattie. She passed away 2 1/2 weeks after the wedding, so these photos of her are priceless to my entire family. I miss her so much. God truly works miracles because I prayed for years Grandma would be at my wedding.

No comments: