Monday, August 21, 2006

Camping Trip


So a while back, right before my birthday, Andy and I took our first camping trip together. I'm just now posting the pictures obviously. I'm only going to post a few now but I'll post more later. It was a lot of fun even with me getting sick and a quick trip to the doctor. Here's some wit and wisdom for you: You'll never feel so gross as you do when you've been camping and smell like campfire and worse as you do when you're in a sterile doctor's office. :-) Oh well.


This photo above would be me getting surrounded by the creepy fish described below. The little pink bow was what the fish was trying to eat. Andy liked them, they obviously creeped me out.



These fish may look harmless, but they're really very deadly. Okay not really, but they're kind of creepy. They swam right by us. I mean they seriously touched us. Several nibbled on some strings on my swimsuit until I tucked them away. I killed a fly that landed on the water and almost got bit by a fish eating it. It was funny and a neat experience, but kind of weird washing my hair wondering if the fish will be eating it.



This photo is me down by the lake. The water was nice, the fish, kinda creepy.












This was Andy getting ready to ride the bike trail by where we camped.

No comments: