Saturday, November 13, 2004

If Only I Were A Poet...

If only I were a poet I would write some ode to a research paper. Alas, I am not a poet therefore I will spare you any attempt on my part to do so.

I am in the midst of the throngs of writing a paper for history. Not exactly the way I would choose to spend my Saturday afternoon, but it's my lot nonetheless. I am planning on taking a minor break to teach Gianni to drive a stick shift. Which is somewhat humorous if you take into account the fact that I still have not mastered it myself. Ah well...my chiropractor needs some business anyway.

The sun is out in abundance here today and I am very appreciative of it. However, I'm still holding out hope for snow before Thanksgiving. It's a little hard to get into the Christmas spirit when there is no snow to be seen anywhere. Maybe some twinkle lights will help...hmm...

No comments: