Tuesday, November 30, 2004

And Then It Snowed

Yes, I am aware of life outside of my college. I just haven't been very good at keeping up with it. Thanksgiving was awesome, I got to spend some great time with my great friends, spent some time hanging out at the station, helping with their mailing, spent some good time with family, spent some very little time sleeping, and of course spent lots of time holding the babies. I ended up having about 4 Thanksgiving meals I think, so I'm a little turkeyed out for now.

It was such a huge relief to come back to school and know there were only 3 weeks left and then I could go home again. I hope to stop in Alec and see some of you peoples on my way home. I don't have a very heavy load up until finals week, which is very nice. Finals might be rough but I think I'll make it ok. We're doing lots of work in the darkroom coming up in Photography the next two weeks and that's a great thing to look forward to.

Other than that, I'm just enjoying having shorter hair and being reminded every day that God is sovereign and watching over me. His mercies are new every morning and His blessings are far beyond what I deserve.

Oh yeah, It finally snowed! I threw a snowball yesterday, it was wonderful. I like my scarves and red mittens.

No comments: