Sunday, June 26, 2011

What to say...

I've been struggling all week with wanting to post something, but not having the words. Believe it or not, I don't or can't share everything in my life. Now is such a time.

So I'll say as much as I can while being as transparent as I can.
The End.

Just kidding. But really, please just trust me and if anything, just pray.

Because we need your prayers. I can't even begin to find words. I don't know what to say.

So on to what I do know:
God is sovereign
I am soooo very thankful for our anniversary weekend. God was melting our hearts together again in preperation for a need to love beyond all imagination.
My husband is the biggest blessing in my life after salvation. God knew I needed him. There really aren't the words to describe to you how amazing he is. I love you Andrew.
My son is such a source of joy. Levi Nathaniel, not a day goes by that you don't make me belly laugh. You also 'cause me to hit my knees and pray for wisdom beyond this world. Thank you for your "MWA" kisses and your love and your laughter. I love you.
Precious friends who will drop everything for you are priceless. I have been blessed with an abundance of them. Julie, Katie, Pati, Lynette, Jo, Christi, Val, and others, my life would be so empty without you. Thank you for loving on us.
Good music with amazing words are gifts from God. This song I shared a few weeks back was so timely put into my life. God knew I needed the words to get me through literally the longest night of my life. Here it is below for your enjoyment again.

I'm sorry I can't be more clear, I just can't right now. Just know that we appreciate your prayers, that we're okay :), and that God really does know our hearts. Thanks.

No comments: