Wednesday, May 12, 2010

8 days and one lick later

I've been doing fairly well on this no chocolate stuff...hadn't had chocolate since I finished that bag of chocolate chips 8 days ago...until today, when at the 'Bou Katie said "taste this" and I stuck my finger out and then licked it. And then realized it was chocolate, and so did she, and we both went oh no!! But really, one lick after 8 days is okay.
I had decided to go a week and see what I thought with no chocolate. Then after a week I wanted to make it two to see how it went. Levi seems to be doing better gastrointestinaly with me not eating chocolate so I want to give him another week and see if it's just a fluke or not.
Before you pat me on the back, I'll tell you about the entire pan of rice crispy bars I ate the other 2 days. The ENTIRE PAN, by myself. So no, I'm not cutting out sweets, just chocolate. But we'll try for 2 weeks and not count the lick today as more than not paying attention. I will say the little micro chocolate chips were calling to me at work, but instead I just went and ate a donut.

Yep, I've got some work to do.

No comments: