Friday, June 16, 2006

Real Life Now Begins

And so it's over. The wedding was beautiful and wonderful, everything I had hoped for. And as we finally drove away after a few mishaps and me being confused about the cars, the best part was I was leaving WITH Andy, not having to say good-bye again. We had a wonderful honeymoon up on the North Shore, full of love and laughter.
We came back to my parents' house last night to look over hundreds of photos and open what felt like hundreds of gifts and cards. Thank you to you all! It was so wonderful.
And so, today we're packing up two vehicles trying to make everything fit to take home. And I'm ready to go home, to my new home with my husband. It's kind of weird knowing I have a new last name, but it's wonderful to have Andy's last name. And like I said, it's so comforting knowing I don't have to say good-bye to him for so long anymore.
So now it's on to home and real life. It's very daunting to me right now, but I know with the Lord's help we'll make it.
To all of you who were at the wedding, thank you for making the day beautiful and full of friends and joy. To those of you who couldn't be there, we missed you! I'll hopefully be able to post some pictures sometime soon, but we don't have internet access so it will be a little while.
Until then, Take care and laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. AP, (kinda has a ring to it...)

Just wanted to chime in post-wedding and say "wish we could have been there" and reminder: You guys are always welcome here.
If you lovers have a new address/phone, please send me that new info. I'm an email guy, but I might make an exception and landline you.

Yes, it's good to not have to say "good-bye". We did the long distance thing too.

WE LOVE YOU BOTH. Keep it touch.