Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Killing Time

I know, it's been awhile. Since Andy and I are settleing into our apartment without internet access, I'm limited to using the public library. Which is fine, but amidst taking care of the other thing I need to do online, I haven't made time to post anything. Right now I'm actually killing some time before going to see about a job posting, so I thought I'd say hi. I also added our phone number to the national do not call registry as it seems we've been bombarded with telemarketers since moving in. I answered 3 this morning already. I hate to be rude, but I only have so much patience. I've gotten to where I want to hang up as soon as it takes 2 seconds for someone to answer me back.
Anyway, still haven't posted wedding pictures I know, no promises about when, I'm kind of a klutz about it. Maybe if I get bored again in the next week I'll try. Thankfully Andy has the next 2 days off, so today is our "Friday". It's amazing how much I miss him when he's at work. I definitely need to get a job.
On another note, I think our neighbors finally moved out. They had only moved in about 2 days before Andy came up for the wedding, but it's been a disaster ever since we've been back. I think they were finally evicted. As I left to come here, I got a glance inside that apartment, and I have to say it's much brighter and more open than ours. I'm almost tempted to move. But then there's reprinting checks and moving our phone line, ugh...
I think I'll stay content with a windowless living room.
Well, it's time to quit killing time. Until next time, I'm still getting used to my last name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is your number now? - trace