Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Warries!!

Just over a week ago we went out to a local "pick-your own" Strawberry farm. Levi, loved it more than was probably healthy. He LOVES to have some "warries". Except he ate A LOT of them. Like, literally, probably his own quart.

This was my son, helping pick some "Warries". And trying to eat them all out of the bucket.



Levi, checking out the eating situation.



This is how covered and satisfied he was with his loot. :)



Levi enjoyed moving the row markers. Which was entertaining but slightly not helpful to the workers.

And then he enjoyed running with the stakes (see background). Yep, we're very observant parents.


All in all, great fun was had by all, only a few bug bites were experience. Me? I forgot I'm allergic to straw, my legs didn't appreciate this later that night. But, we now have tons strawberries in the freezer. Yum.

Did I mention I don't really care for strawberries? ;) Ironic, huh?

No comments: