Monday, June 04, 2007

A Perfect Match

As previously mention my closest friend from College, Valerie R. became Valerie M. last weekend. I had the privilege of taking their wedding pictures which was a first for me. And yes, the wedding really only went off with only one Hitch, the marriage of Will to Val. It was a beautiful wedding and we had a good time. I worked hard and didn't get much sleep but it was super fun!

Below is Will and Vil enjoying the perks of married life. Next to that is a picture of one of Val's sister's Trisha with her husband Ethan. They were a lot of fun and we really enjoyed getting to know them.


This turkey was on the road to where we stayed for the night. I had to honk the horn to get him to move!



The following are some pictures Andy took of me taking pictures. He thought he was funny. :-P








No comments: