Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My First Big Gig

As mentioned two previous posts ago, I took photo's for my friends Val & Will's wedding. I thought I would post some of the better ones for you to enjoy/critique/sigh over/and or any other purpose that you see fit. I will also be hopefully posting an update soon on this last weekend which happened to be Andy's and My first anniversary as "we" not "me" (we got married a year ago June 10) We went away for the weekend and had lots of fun. Anyway, here aresome of the photos.

Aren't they cute?
This is one of my favorites, a perfect love moment.


How's that go, Two hearts, two hands, one love? Something like that...
Elegant is the only word to describe Valerie on her wedding day.

Pretty flowers!
And of course, fancy girl shoes. :-)

I had a lot of fun doing this wedding and hopefully it will lead to more. But I don't think many others could top the joy of being apart of your close friends' wedding. I loved being there for Will and Val and sharing all their moments. Now if I could just get Val to call me...

No comments: