Saturday, April 29, 2006

And then it Rained...

It's been raining for two straight days here. Which isn't so bad considering I love the rain, but unfortunately what I love is curling up on the couch and being lazy while it's raining. Which hasn't been an option the last two days because I've had to work, which is where I'm headed in about a half an hour. We've officially reached finals week here on campus. Finals start bright and early Monday morning. Usually this is the weekend where I relax in the semester and recover before finals start. Not this year. I have two photo projects due next week during finals and my Romans final promises to be a killer. Since I have my own room I'm responsible soley for white glove cleaning as well as packing everything, etc...
So it's off to work I go. It's my last day of work today. I'm glad to be done but I'll miss the people. I had the chance to share the Gospel with an older man I work with. He didn't want to hear any more when I told him living a good life wasn't enough to get to heaven. His name is Dan and I would appreciate your prayers for him and his salvation.
I'm ready to leave I think, but there seems to be so much to do still. It's hard to believe that a week from now it will all be over and I'll be graduating. Then it'll be packing up the vehicles and moving all my stuff to our Apartment. Andy's moving in there this week, at least a little bit. It's kind of scary to me now. It's exciting, but wow, it goes so fast. I can't believe 9 months have come and gone...I kind of realized this morning that I'll be leaving Pillsbury and probably never returning as a student...wow...
So I'm feeling contemplative today...somewhat sorrowful and wistful, but excited for what lies ahead. Now as to whether or not I can pass my finals and get packed this week...well we'll see...

No comments: