Saturday, March 26, 2005

Pneuma-WHAT?

I am in the throngs of a research paper for Doctrine 2 class. It has to relate to the subject of Pneumatology, which is the study of the Holy Spirit for those of you like me who didn't know that. I'm writing about Spiritual Gifts and I'm ready to throw it out the window. I wish we could just all agree so there wouldn't be so many opinions. Granted, differing opinions are helpful in a research paper, but frankly, there are just to many. But, I will be pouring myself into this all day and hopefully will get it done by sleepy time tonight. Hopefully it will be quality work as well. :-)

I'm sure you're aware that tomorrow is Easter, and presuming that I get my paper done, I will be going to spend the day with some friends at their extension church. The family they stay with are old friends of my parents, so I know I'm welcome. It'll be much better than being lonely on campus all day.

Well enough chatter, I'm off to bury myself in my research.

No comments: