Friday, October 13, 2006

Another Weekend Adventure

So the first weekend of October Andy and I again had a weekend adventure. Andy used the last of his vacation time and we went up to my cousin's wedding. We also spent the weekend staying with my friend Anne who was one of my bridesmaids and her boyfriend was visiting as well. We got to see a bunch of my family including my parents and my brother and sister-in-law and my nephew. You can tell my sister-in-law is pregnant which is pretty exciting and cute. So in less than 4 months I'll once again be an aunt and Andy will be an uncle!
So, we spent the weekend with family and friends and lots of activities. We went swimming and down the waterslides at the motels my parents stayed at, we played disc golf on a neat 18 hole course on Sunday as well as went for a really, REALLY long walk on Sunday down a bike trail. It was very windy all weekend so we didn't get to go bikeriding even though we brought our bikes.
So it was a fun weekend although we were pretty short on sleep. Oh well. I wanted to post pictures but it seems that our computer is not liking the idea.

No comments: