Tuesday, August 23, 2005

He Asked, She Said YES!

It was at twilight, you know that time when the stars are out but the sun is still hanging on making the sky somewhat pink?
Well, it was at twilight on the beach at City Park when Andrew knelt down on one knee and asked me to marry him. And I said yes, with my whole heart.

And so I'm getting married! The month of June is the blessed month, and I'm feeling so blessed right now. God's plan truly is more amazing than I could ever have guessed, and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life next to this amazing Godly man.

"When you know in your heart that you've found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, Forever can't start soon enough." From Boy Meets Girl

And so it's with a joy and hope in my heart and the promise of forever that I write this. Wait on the Lord dear friends, for I can say His timing truly is perfect.

No comments: