Thursday, December 09, 2004

Where Is Your Christmas?

Tonight is a mixture of stuff. I won't explain it since I don't even know what it is. However I do know that God is good, and His mercies ARE new every morning. And every moment I think as well. He has provided me with joy beyond comprehension that last few days. And even this evening as I feel a little down, I know I have joy in the Lord if I will only trust in Him. So I'm off the Christmas concert and play here this evening. It's a huge event that happens tonight and tomorrow evening. It would seem that the whole town shows up for it. Half of the campus must be involved in either the choir, the drama, the handbells, the orchestra, etc... I'm not involved, which causes some mixed emotions. But tonight I hope to be seated next to a good friend and simply let it impact me.
I'll leave you with a great thought that I received today. Find Christmas in the right place tonight. What will you do with Jesus?

"He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree."

No comments: